Can I finance my holiday home?

Yes, we work with finance houses, and can put you in contact with a broker.

How much deposit will I need to pay?

A £10,000 reservation fee is required to secure your chosen plot and then a further 10% is due on exchange with the balance on completion.

What additional costs are involved after I have bought my residence?

Your annual service charge, utilities fee and insurance.

If I buy a residence, can I live in it?

The residence cannot be your primary address, however, the residence can be enjoyed 365 days a year.

Can I choose my residence?

Yes, you can pick your residence subject to availability at the time of reserving

Will I own the residence?

You will own it on a 999 year long leasehold

What is included in the price of the residence?

Your residence is sold as a full turnkey solution , therefore , all furnishing, entertainment systems and crockery are all included.

Do I pay stamp duty on my residence?

Yes, you pay stamp duty on acquiring a residence

What services are connected to the residence?

All connections are provided including electricity, water, data for Wi-Fi and TV.

What is the average income per residence?

This will depend on occupancy, rest assured they will be managed by Carbis Bay Estates who command a premium for the luxury residence

Is my residence covered by a warranty?

Yes, you get a 6-year structural warranty

What happens if I want to sell my residence?

You can sell your residence with an estate agent, or we can put you in contact with buyers from our enquiries list

Is Treloyhan family friendly?

Yes, we are, the estate can be enjoyed by all ages

Is Treloyhan dog friendly?

Yes, we are;

Not to keep or permit to be kept more than two domestic pets on the Property without the prior written consent of the Landlord, which consent in respect of any pets may be revoked at any time and to ensure that any such animal or bird so permitted does not become a nuisance to any Residents or any other occupiers of the Building or the Estate and not to breed such pets and to clean up any fouling on the Common Parts immediately.

Is there Wi-Fi in the residence?

Yes, Fibre 80/20

Can I rent out my residence?

Yes, via Carbis Bay Estates

Do you provide home insurance?

Yes, the residence is covered by building insurance

Do you cover contents insurance?

No each residence owner will need to get their own cover – we can put you in touch with a broker

Who owns the freehold at Treloyhan?

St Ives Assets and St Ives Assets 1